Let’s face it: most of us just wish to get in shape with a snap of a finger rather than following hardcore diets and Arnold working out programs. Hopefully, it is possible to lose weight fast without doing any exercise or diet plan, yet maintaining it requires much more discipline, and we would have to change our lifestyle to remain in shape. Aside from that, most people find themselves struggling to choose between many non-invasive fat removal and weight loss options, and two of the most popular choices among men and women are CoolSculpting and Laser Liposuction, but which one of these treatments could have the best outcome?
CoolSculpting vs Laser Liposuction, which is better?
CoolSculpt is one of the most famous devices on the market, which is capable of destroying fat cells without surgery! When it first entered the market, people were concerned about whether it could work or not, but after two decades, we can indeed say that CoolSculpting was a revolutionary device that changed the whole industry.
As of now, CoolSculpting is still known as one of the best options to lose weight without surgery, and a lot of weight management centres have the device to offer to their clients. However, there are newer devices able to do the same as Coolsculpt in even a shorter amount of time.!
As its name suggests, CoolSculpting is a device that primarily works with Cooling systems. The process of Cryolipolysis is as follows:
- The device is placed in the target area
- The Cooling mechanism begins
- The target area is suctioned in the vacuum in order to maximize the outcome of the Cooling phase.
- Fat cells are frozen, then their structure falls apart
- The lymphatic system will clean out the dead fat cells in the following weeks.
With Coolsculpting, you can target these areas in your body:
- upper arms
In the process, the following situation is expected
- It feels very Cold in the target area, especially for the first few minutes
- Pulling sensation
- Each session can take up to two hours
- Redness and swelling due to being sucked in.
Differences of Laser Lipo and Cooling Sculpting
Laser liposuction is different in many aspects. Firstly, it is a minimally invasive treatment, while CoolSculpting is done with no surgery. As its name tells us, laser liposuction is a procedure which involves using laser beams and a device intended to enter the body and attack the fat cells with a high-frequency laser. Generally speaking, CoolSculpting works by Freezing the fat cells while Laser Lipo heats the cell and melt them so that the suction part can be performed.
- Laser lipolysis requires small incisions in the desired area, and because of that, it will need more resting time.
- Smart Lipo procedure is done faster, and the results will be visible even after the first session.
- Coolsculpting is not recommended for those with a BMI higher than 30.
The ideal candidate for Coolsculpting and Smart Lipo
Almost anyone can go under for laser liposuction as long as their physical health is not threatened, which rarely happens. However, keep in mind that you should not be doing laser lipo if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, menstruating, or you have:
- a pacemaker or defibrillator
- abnormal tissue growth, such as being prone to keloid scarring
- blood clots
- heart disease or other heart conditions
- insulin-dependent diabetes
- liver disease or other conditions
- multiple sclerosis
- a vascular condition
High Quality Smart lipo in Dubai with the most advanced technologies | See the results here!
Laser lipo is also not recommended for those who have just had surgery and are taking light-sensitive medications.
CoolSculpting also requires a specific health condition, and if you are facing any of the following, you should not go under the treatment.
- a clotting disorder
- cold urticaria
- a current or past hernia in or near the treatment area
- infected or open wounds
- a neuropathic condition (diabetic neuropathy, postherpetic neuralgia)
- numbness or lack of feeling in the skin
- a pacemaker or defibrillator
- paroxysmal cold hemoglobinuria
- poor circulation in or around the treatment area
- Raynaud’s disease
- scar tissue in the treatment area
- skin conditions like rashes, psoriasis, dermatitis, eczema, etc.
Comparing the Side Effects of Coolsculpting and Laser Lipolysis
Both of these procedures are considered safe, and they do not possess significant risks and side effects. However, Coolsculting will cause:
- a pinching or tugging sensation during treatment
- temporary skin sensitivity
Laser Lipo’s rare side effects are as reported:
- scar tissue under the skin
- infection at the site
- blood clots
- skin necrosis (tissue death) at the incision site
CoolSculpting vs SmartLipo results
As said earlier, CoolSculpting Results will not be visible right after the first session, and it will take more time to show any outcome. Laser lipo, on the other side, shows drastic results even after the first procedure. So, for those who do not mind a few days of resting time and healthy recovery, Laser Lipo might be the better option. For those who can’t entirely leave their daily life and routine, several Coolsculpting sessions in a month is a more reasonable option.