When it comes to aesthetic body contouring, losing weight and getting rid of fat pockets is not the only thing that matters and if you would like to achieve the best version of your body you should also attend to your muscles and try to shape them as well. Now in most cases people are having regular exercise sessions but they fail to see the results they would prefer which may be daunting for some of them. This is where they could use other methods as well to reach their goal and Cooltone might just be the solution. But, what is CoolTone and how can it help you shape your body better?
What is CoolTone?
You might have heard of a non-surgical fat removal device called CoolSculpting. This machine uses a technique called fat freezing and it has been delivering results for nearly 2 decades. CoolTone is another device manufactured by the same brand and it is a new type of muscle toning and fat reduction device that aims to do even better than what CoolSculpting has to offer.
CoolTone mainly focuses on muscle toning and shaping rather than fat burning however it is capable of doing both at the same time. It is worth mentioning that this device is not designed to help you lose weight or get rid of fat pockets and if you are more concerned about your stubborn fats then it is best to try out other non-surgical methods.
Cooltone can effectively target multiple areas such as the abdomen muscles, thighs and buttocks. This machine uses the Magnetic Muscle Stimulation (MMS) technique to provoke more muscle contractions.
How does CoolTone work?
The MMS Technique forces the muscle cells to contract a lot more than they usually do when you are doing normal exercises. For instance, the number of contractions in a single 30 minute session is equal to doing more than 2000 sit-ups!
CoolTone is capable of targeting nearly all the muscle cells in the target area which even the most hardcore workouts cannot. These contractions will eventually result in more muscle mass and due to the increased cell activities it can also lead to some extent of fat loss in the target area but then again the sole purpose is to tone the muscles and not lose fat.
During the treatment the practitioner will place the device head on the target area then the machine will start sending electromagnetic signals that muscle cells will respond to.
What are the Benefits of CoolTone Muscle Toning?
This type of treatment works best for those who are already following a regular exercise plan and the results delivered so far back this up.
There are multiple benefits to this type of body shaping and muscle toning:
- It is considered to be one of the best options for those who are facing different injuries and cannot follow normal workouts. For instance those who have back pain and are unable to move their body effectively can still use this device to strengthen their muscles in their desired body parts.
- For those who would like to see visible results in a shorter period CoolTone and other muscle toning devices such as TruFlex are wise options.
- Another advantage of this device is that it does not put too much pressure on the muscles in the target area and after each session people will recover quickly and won’t feel muscle soreness or unbearable pain.
- To achieve the best results, this treatment can be combined with other non-invasive methods such as CoolSculpting or WarmSculpting. This way, people can contour their body however they want without facing any side effects and in a short period!
Common side effects
Due to being non-invasive, Cooltone is a safe type of treatment and the most common side effects are:
- Some degree of pain after each session, but it will be much easier to handle after each session to increase muscle strength.
- Temporary muscle spasms
- Redness and soreness in the target area which will go away shortly after the session.
Since it was introduced back in 2019, Cooltone quickly was approved by the FDA and it is one of the safest options to contour the body and shape the muscles in certain areas of the body. This device uses a safe technique to make thousands of contractions in a thirty minute session. To get optimal results it is best to continue treatment while combining it with other non-invasive body shaping methods. Also, it is important to follow an exercise plan for long-lasting results.